Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mid-week weekend update



We are now halfway through the week and I haven't had a chance to talk about the busy weekend just gone. A trip to the hairdresser - always a high point for me because my hair grows so quickly - meant that I had a couple of hours to work on the RoseRed for my daughter-in-law. Great progress was made but I fear I am running out of yarn (an all too familiar occurrence, I'm afraid) and also that it is too small! I've managed to find another skein of the yarn so once that has arrived I will re-knit it using 4.5 mm needles and compare the sizes.



On Sunday we did the cliff walk from Bondi to Tamarama and back. It was a beautiful day and the walk is currently enlivened by sculptures. This did mean that there were a lot of people around in addition to the usual joggers and walkers but we got a good workout and enjoyed the sculptures.















As RoseRed is stalled, I got out one of the purchases from Lush_Yarns and started the Trinity Shawlette (which I have re-christened the Trinity Small Shawl).

It's a great pattern and quite versatile and the yarn is lovely to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment