So Saturday (hottest day for 6 or 7 years) was the day of the move. The removalists were great and nearly everything got relocated without too much drama. The new place has more living space but the bedrooms are smaller with fewer cupboards. This necessitated a trip to Ikea to buy a wardrobe. (Note to self: do not go to Ikea on a drizzly Sunday. Everybody has the same idea. It is not much fun for you or the hundreds of wailing infants!)
The knitting books are in here somewhere:

And part of the stash is in here........


And part of the stash is in here........


.....somewhere!

Glad the move went relatively smoothly. I always take on a box or two a day (I hate moving) followed by a treat (eg knitting time!)
ReplyDeleteGah, moving on Saturday! But glad it went pretty well. Think about the fun of rediscovering your stash (eventually...)
ReplyDeleteWell done! All that culling and sorting and packing and unpacking...such an undertaking. I hope you're very happy in your new home.
ReplyDeleteGlad it's over for you. Happy homemaking.
ReplyDelete