It's been a bit of an up and down month. Healthwise - definitely down. After an episode of excruciating tummy spasms it seems I have diverticulitis. I also managed to sprain my ankle which has been a nuisance and interfered with the physio I was having for my knee (same leg). I am now seeing a dietitian, and have a referral to a gastroenterologist. I am a bit grumpy about the diet I will now have to follow even though I am grateful that it is a very manageable condition and it could have been a whole lot worse!
Work has been challenging. We are very busy preparing to move offices and three of my team were terminated for breaching just about every policy you can think of. Great timing!
Last weekend we flew to Adelaide for a wedding. The wedding was held at Currency Creek. It was a very pretty venue, the bride looked lovely and everyone had a great time but there was just a bit too much Celine Dion for my liking. I can't show you photos because the next day I lost my camera.
On the knitting front there have been some finished objects (photos on the aforementioned lost camera) and some yarn acquisition. So not a lot out and quite lot in. I will update when I either get a new camera or resuscitate my old camera.
2 weeks ago

Wow, lots going on for you. I hope your health gets back on track, funny how things happen at the same time. That sounds full on at work, will ask you about the goss another time, sounds juicy. Fingers crossed your camera turns up, sounds like the yarn is safe though, phew. Hopefully November will be calmer for you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a miserable time you've been having. Things must improve! Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDeletegah!! not good Sue! Hope the new diet helps. Also hope it allows for liberal (or even a small) consumption of champagne!
ReplyDeleteSue you are truly in the wars. Hope that things are on the improve health wise.
ReplyDeleteaaaagh, frustration. i hope the knitting and yarn acquisitions are making it a teensy bit more bearable xx
ReplyDelete