Monday, December 13, 2010

November roundup - late, as usual

So another month has come and gone. I was quite convinced that December was another six weeks away at least but no, here it is with all the attendant festive hoo-ha.

There has been knitting in November - another Damson, Feast for your Feet socks finished and sundry other projects started and, in some cases, finished. I can't show you because I still haven't replaced the lost camera. There has also been quite a lot of yarn acquisition. Well, if I'm going on a strict yarn diet next year then I need to be prepared. I can't show the yarn in because I still haven't replaced etc. etc. But there has been Wollmeise and some Knitabulous yarn.


I though you might like to see my brother's house. He lives not very many miles outside of London. This was the scene he woke to last week.

The cars are indeed Porsches. He lives next door to a Porsche dealer




1 comment:

  1. ahahah...I was excited about the Porsches until you said he lived next to a dealer.. your one funny woman Sue ;D

    However, doesn't the snow look BEAUTIFUL !
    Hope you find your camera.

    ReplyDelete