On Sunday morning we had breakfast and then headed to the Old-Bus-Depot-Markets in Kingston. We had a lovely time browsing the stalls and bought some delicious cheese and bread, some fruit, handmade cards and vintage buttons:

Then we set off for Hall and lunch at the_Poacher's_Pantry. I had heard a lot about this place when I worked in Canberra but had never managed to get there so it was a real treat. Sadly, I forgot my camera so don't have any photos to remind me of the lovely lunch we enjoyed
On Monday we went to the Canberra Centre - a little retail therapy and a movie. Then a walk around the lake (to work off some of the indulgences of the day before) managing to get back before the rainstorm rolled in.
On the knitting front, I finished some Cranford fingerless mittens for a work colleague who had admired the pair I made for my daughter
and cast on Springtime_Bandit.

I'm using Knitabulous Fifty - Fifty and love how it's knitting up.

No comments:
Post a Comment