Thursday, December 3, 2009

South of the Border



Yes, I'm working in our Melbourne office for a few days. The people in our office are very friendly and it is always a pleasure to come here. And the office is in a stunning building. Here is the foyer all dressed up for Christmas






I only had time for a quick dash to Clegs where I bought some organic cotton to make washcloths for Christmas gifts.
You will have noticed a deafening silence on the Yarn Neutral status this month. I haven't actually tallied it up but I fear that the input has far outweighed the output. This is partly due to the persistent knitting doldrums and also to some forgotten yarn arriving. I shall bite the bullet and record the month's totals when I get home.

2 comments:

  1. Heh, I am sure you will feel much better about your yarn status when you read mine this month (I blame Bendi having the gall to have a sale!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the avoidance of causation in the phrase 'some forgotten yarn arriving'. Who caused it to arrive? Oh - it just arrived all by itself! I'm looking forward to seeing the yarn tallies - and yours, RoseRed. I don't get many opportunities to feel virtuous.

    ReplyDelete