Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yarn Confession

So here it is - time to admit to yarn acquisition in November. I think I've remembered everything and I may have doubled up one or two from October's haul (she says, hopefully).















First up is the "forgotten" yarn from Knitabulous. A glorious fifty-fifty called Citrus Punch. Next is the November shipment from Needlefood - Picnic in the Rain. On the right are two skeins from Angels & Elephants - Holly Berry and Damson Delight.















Then there is Poison from Yarn Lust, Wine Tasting from Sundara Yarns and another Needlefood - Lupin. The final three skeins are all from Posh Yarns - Miranda 4 ply in Holly Golightly, Elinor in Angel Eyes and a gorgeous Alpaca / Silk blend in Sanctuary. I don't think I've missed anything but I do seem to have a few more skeins than this lurking in my home stash and my secret office stash.



Off the needles last month was Rosered in Malabrigo Silky Yarn but that was all! So November was definitely a Yarn Positive month.


2 comments:

  1. I reckon I still beat you in yarn acquisitions for November - but yours are so much prettier!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, 'a secret office stash'. Sounds fascinating.

    Your acquisitions are so lovely you have no need to regret them.

    ReplyDelete