I didn't think that May had been any more productive than any other month but I do seem to have found time to finish some projects.
First up was the Green Leaves socks. The pattern was great but I stumbled over sewing up the toes. I don't find Kitchener stitch very intuitive - perhaps I need more practice?

Next was Clothilde. A very satisfying knit and - even better - used stashed yarn. Lush yarns merino / silk which is a lovely yarn to knit with.

Also finished - and blocked - is Alix's prayer shawl. Another satisfying knit and one which I think I would like to do again in a larger size and in heavier weight yarn. This also used some stashed yarn (Knitabulous merino sock) which had been knitted and frogged a couple of times.

There has been some stash acquisition. Some has been owned up to but there might have been a skein or two in addition to that acquired in Canberra. I start out with all good intentions of confessing my yarn acquisitions and even go so far as to photograph them but somehow never quite get around to publicly admitting to them. Yes - I am clearly in denial!

I'm so pleased you've finished all of these - what a productive month. I'm very tempted by the Clothilde.
ReplyDelete