Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dreaming of Bendigo



Thanks everyone who left comments about my last post. I think I was probably being a bit precious about it so your words helped me put it into context.



I slept well last night - apart from a bad dream where I arrived at Bendigo with an empty suitcase as I had forgotten my knitting! My suitcase is now packed - possibly overpacked as I am worried about being cold. And this is the knitting that's going with me:


The yarn is Knitabulous Fifty-fifty - one of my favourite yarns. I wound the skein last night and I just love the colour. It's called Vintage Lady.










It's Lush Yarn Cashmere in Lava. This the yarn used for the hat fail - here:












Quincy

Was intended to keep my head warm in Bendigo but unlikely to be finished in time.








One down - one to go! The Fyberspates yarn is lovely to work with.








That should keep me busy! Am off to the airport shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment