Thursday, August 20, 2009

A load off my mind

Having trawled through frock shops on both sides of the world, done battle with the moronic mothers of idiot children (another story) and diced with death with maniac continental lorry drivers, I am elated to report that I have finally purchased the all important outfit!

This has been a fairly stressful period as each time I have spoken to the bride the stakes have been raised. So not only have I had to buy an outfit for the wedding but also one for two events in the week running up to the Big Day.



Of course, you want to see what the mother of the groom outfit looks like:





This is, of course, the catalogue image from the Jacques Vert website but, apart from the shoes is what I will be wearing in a little over two weeks time.

2 comments:

  1. Looks most appropriate and very elegant. Love the hat, in particular. Remember to enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very gorgeous indeed - can't wait to see the shoes

    ReplyDelete