
Here I am with my partner Rob ready to go to the wedding
With my son the Groom!

It was a lovely day. The ceremony was beautiful. I cried as the bride walked down the aisle. She looked stunningly beautiful but my son's face was so full of love, happiness and pride that I was just moved to tears. The first hymn was Praise My Soul the King of Heaven which was my father's favourite - I could hardly sing the first verse!
The church looked amazing! The flowers were stunning and so plentiful that I'm sure that there can't have been a spare bloom in the South of England.

And here are the happy couple at the reception.


Thanks for the photos Sue, you look great, as does everyone else - very flash!
ReplyDeleteYou look great Sue - and I concur with RR - looks like it was a sunny day too!!!! Thanks for the photos
ReplyDeleteDon't you look a smasher! Glad it all went so well.
ReplyDelete