Friday, October 1, 2010

Ins and outs

So - last month there were two finished projects - Damson in Knitabulous Fifty - fifty.







And Los Monos Locos (Crazy Monkeys) in Fyberspates Dream sock yarn:





There was some yarn purchased. This from Posh yarns - a silk wool blend for a summer top:


And a final shipment from the very excellent Needlefood:




Sadly, Michelle is taking a break from dyeing yarn so I had to grab some before she shut up shop. There may have been other yarn purchased. I have been updating my stash on Ravelry with a view to (possibly) declaring 2011 knit from stash year.

In the meantime, I am of the view that it would be criminal not to take advantage of the strong Aussie dollar - we'll never have it so good again!

2 comments:

  1. Most productive. You're being extremely modest about your yarn purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what, no wollmeise?! if you are even thinking about only knitting from stash next year than i would be buying up big now as well!

    ReplyDelete