Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I've started so I'll finish.......one day

I haven't really felt very inspired by my knitting recently. I know that I am a resistant completer but I really do have too many projects sitting around waiting to be finished and perhaps this is impacting my ability to get excited and inspired by new projects. I seem to have the attention span of a gnat and am suffering from an inability to commit to a new project.



Skulking in the pending basket are:


  • The Falling Leaves socks which are finished apart from one toe that needs to be Kitchener stitched.


  • The two halves of All a Flutter need to be grafted together - but where are they?


  • A Saroyan needing to be blocked and;


  • Alix's Prayer Shawl - also needing blocking.


On the positive side, I did complete Lucy's Jacket - another Phazelia's Mitred Jacket.




I know that I just need to be disciplined and get on with it but instead I dither and delay and spent far too much time and money acquiring yet more yarn. Yarn that I hope will inspire me.....

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine finishing the knitting and not blocking! All that work done and so little required to be able to gloat about your achievements - how can you resist finishing off? C'mon...you're so close.

    ReplyDelete